Welcome and greetings to all.....

First of all I would like to thank you for taking a moment of your time to read about my achievements in my English class. Like every other student I've tried my best to overcome every little obstacle and I am proud of myself because I have come a long way and plan to go further.



Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Assignment#4


3/30/12

In A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini is a story were he introduces two young women who have to change because the way they were raised. In what ways are Lila and Mariam's life similar because of their childhood?

1 comment:

  1. Mariam's and Laila's child are they same because they mother's were both disoriented because of a loss. For example, Laila's mother didn't pay much attention to her especially when her brother died and mariam's mother was deranged because she fornicated and had a baby and had to take all the shame.

    ReplyDelete